The headquarters for the Fog Software Group, Friedman Corporation and A+W Software US are located in Deerfield, Illinois, in the Parkway North business complex.
Our street address is:
One Parkway North, Suite 400-S
Deerfield, IL 60015
Enter on the south side of the One Parkway North building. Access to our offices is controlled; please visit the security desk in the main lobby to arrange for an escort to our floor.
The closest major airport is Chicago-O'Hare International Airport (ORD), approximately 17 miles south of Deerfield.
From O'Hare Airport:
- By car: Travel time by car from O'Hare to Parkway North is approximately 25 minutes when using the Illinois Tollway (I-294/I-94). This route has tolls, which may be paid in cash at the Touhy Avenue toll plaza immediately after exiting the airport. As of September 2012, the one-way cash toll is $1.90.
- By taxi: We strongly recommend the use of a pre-arranged taxi service when traveling from O'Hare to a suburban location such as Deerfield. Taxis hailed "on demand" at the airport taxi stands are licensed for the City of Chicago; using these taxis to travel to the suburbs will result in a substantial fare surcharge.
- We use and recommend American Taxi for "pre-arranged" travel between O'Hare and our offices in Deerfield.
- Note that ride-sharing options such as Uber and Lyft are not available from O'Hare airport.
- Arriving passengers should call American Taxi (1-800-244-1177) once you have claimed your luggage.
- You will then be provided with a license plate number, a description of the car, and/or a door number (for a vestibule door in the airport terminal building) near where you will locate your taxi.
- Pre-arranged taxis can only pick up passengers at the lower level center lane (Lane 2).
- Depending on airport traffic it can take between 5 and 20 minutes for the vehicle to get to the designated pickup location.
From Downtown Chicago:
- By car: Take the Edens expressway (I-94) north to the spur ramp, or take the Illinois Tollway (I-294) north. For both, exit Deerfield Road and turn left (west). In approximately half a mile, turn left (south) into the Parkway North campus. Follow signs to the Marriott until you see One Parkway North. Guest parking is in front of the main entrance. You can walk through the atrium (turn right) to the South elevators.
- By train: During rush hour, take the Union-Pacific North Line (Ogilvie Station) to the Braeside station and pick up the Pace bus - Route 628 - Shuttle Bug 8 or take the Milwaukee District North Line (Union Station) to the Lake-Cook Road station and pick up the Pace bus - Route 632 - Shuttle Bug 2. Please note that these shuttles only operate during rush hour.